Sunday, February 1, 2009

Amnio on Monday

I've spent the weekend in bed trying to get over a nasty sinus infection. I really need to be at my best for tomorrow's Amnio. I'm kind of nervous but not too much. Thank you to Nicola for watching Tyler during my appointment! My friend from Bible Study, Brigetta, offered to go with me so I won't be alone. This really touched my heart because I hardly even know her. Please send good thoughts my way or say a little prayer that the amnio goes really well. It's at 2:15pm in Ballantyne. Thank you.

4 comments:

Carainn said...

I will be thinking fo you at 2.15pm tomorrow.

Hugs Carainn

megan said...

I'll be praying for you, as I already have been :)

Unknown said...

you know i am always thinking of you. good luck.

ODonnell Family Blog said...

You are probably there right now...I'm sending positive vibes your way!!!