Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hmmmm....

Update: called the OB's office and they said I ought to come in. Going in at 2:40pm.


I've been having odd pains in my abdomen/stomach/uterus area over the weekend. They were most strong last night. They don't seem like normal pregnancy pains, like what I had with Tyler. I know that each pregnancy can be quite different from one another but my gut tells me that just isn't it. I was just about to call the OB's office as I was writing this but I don't have the pains currently so I suppose it doesn't make sense to call until I actually have the pains. I have a feeling I know what the pains are from but I don't want to speculate. I go to the OB on Thursday for a heartbeat check. I should also get the complete results from the amnio today; the ones we got a week and a half ago were the prelim. results.

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Thinking of you Jen.

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Let me know if you need anything!

megan said...

Praying for you.