Monday, February 16, 2009

New Week

Rick has been playing single father the past few days. I started to feel really crappy on Thursday morning and by Friday night my voice was gone. I was basically upstairs in bed from Friday night until this morning. I'm not 100% better but I'm on my way. Tyler ended up with some version of whatever I had/had so that is no fun for him. Rick has today off because of Presidents' Day and I was hoping we could go out and do stuff as a family but at least we're all together.

We were not able to celebrate Valentine's Day but Rick was sweet. He got me a cute card and some Jelly Belly jelly beans that he arranged like flowers. He used little zip-lock bags, paint brushes, and a cup for a vase. It's kind of hard to explain but it looked cute! He also got strawberries and chocolate for us to melt to dip the berries in. We'll do that tomorrow or something when we're all feeling better. Thanks to Rick for letting me totally chill out in bed this weekend.

2 comments:

melissa said...

wishing you well..emjoy your family today. Love, Melissa C

Gigi Pov said...

Hey I have literally not stop thinking about you since I saw you at MNO at Heather's last week. I am praying soooo very hard for you, your husband, Tyler and most of all for Kevin. This chick who makes her living by being able to talk( I am a Corporate Trainer) is completely without words.. but you dont need them. You need my prayers and you got them! Please do not hesitate to shoot an email if you need anything.. even HUMOR.....thinking of you daily and praying and praying for OUR BELOVED FATHER to take care of Kevin and you all. BIG MAMMOTH SIZE VIRTUAL HUG... GIGI