Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Is it normal?

Do you think it's normal that I'm tired emotionally and physically almost all the time? I'm not a high energy person as it is (gee, as if you can't tell that just by looking at me) but holy cow my brain and body are like slugs! I am getting enough sleep thanks to Ambien (OB said it would be a good idea for me to take it each night to help me get through this 'situation' and it's not addictive) and I'm trying to keep my stress level low. Yet, I'm still tired. I think it would be a great idea to go to the gym tonight and walk on the treadmill. Maybe if I "spend" some energy I can "get" some energy.

Anyway, I'm thankful that I have this blog to write about my feelings and what is going on. I feel badly that I have not written anything about Tyler lately. He's so freakin' cute. To anyone who reads my blog, I hope you and your families are doing well and I hope my posts are not too depressing. Much love, Jen

3 comments:

megan said...

To answer your question: YES! It's totally normal! I was more tired with each pregnancy anyway b/c I had more people to take care of, but add to that the emotional stuff you're going through and you have every reason to be completely exhausted! I do think that exercising would help though, it always helped me. And try those green smoothies ;)

Unknown said...

i went to the doctor 6 months ago because drew was sick of hearing about how tired i was all the time. she did a full workup and i am fine. her comment was - any full time mom to preschoolers is going to be tired all the time... it comes with the territory. add to it the
pregnancy and emotional stress... i can't believe you are even out of bed!!! don't beat yourself up! you are doing great! hang in there!

Amber Greenawalt said...

YES!!!!!!!! I think it would be abnormal if you were not! :)

((hugs)) amber