Monday, August 31, 2009

Week 9 Update

Had my week 9 ultrasound and everything is good. I thought that I was going to have a First Trimester Screening in two weeks and if it showed any issues I'd have CVS. But as it turns out I'm allowed to go straight to CVS and skip the screening. I'm supposed to have it in about a week and a half. I was just reading about it and it makes my stomach turn. Well, If I got through an amneo with no problem I should do just fine with CVS. I think I even get to find out the sex of the baby! Can you imagine knowing that before the end of my first trimester?!

6 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

That's amazing! Great news Jen!

Amy said...

Very good news! SO happy for you!

Unknown said...

great news jen!!

We are so cute! said...

Okay I know I dont know you well, so I hope you dont think I am stalking you. I saw you were stepping down as pres, so I decided to check out your blog and see how you guys were doing. CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you! So I guess I will be checking back to keep up with your pregnancy. I cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl.

Jennifer B. said...

GiGi, I certainly don't think you're stalking me. :-)

Jennifer B. said...

Oh my gosh, I meant so say Becky! I'm sorry!