Monday, March 16, 2009

Update

I'm sorry that I was not able to call everyone but here is the news:

There was no heart beat at the OB's office today. I'm checking into the hospital at 10pm tonight and they will get things started so that labor will begin. Of course, Rick will be with me. Someone is going to stay the night at our house and Kathryn is picking Tyler up in the morning. The midwife said that I won't be in the hospital for very long, like not even 24 hours total.

We don't know exactly when the baby passed away. My best guess is that it was within the past 48-72 hours. I went to the OB exactly 2 weeks ago and there was a heart beat then. I suppose it could have happened anytime between then this morning. Last night my instincts something told me that something just wasn't right. But I've been wrong in the past so I didn't put too much faith into my suspicion.

9 comments:

~sheri~ said...

Jen- Kris just called me an told me. My prayers are with you. Stay strong sweety.

MELISSA said...

Im so sorry Jen my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Amber Greenawalt said...

Jen, I am so sorry. My heart just aches for you. I will be thinking about you and your family and praying for your comfort and peace. Whatever you need, anything at all, I'm here.

Amy said...

I know that the Lord is holding Kevin! My heart just breaks for you all. Big strong hugs.
Love, Amy

Unknown said...

Oh Jen.

I just don't know what to say.


We will never know why God chose to take Kevin back to heaven so quickly, but you do know that he is at peace and in a place full of love and warmth and he is waiting for you.

I will be praying for you all tomorrow...

melissa said...

sad with you..I am so sorry! My prayers are with you all tonight! melissa C

ODonnell Family Blog said...

We are all here for you Jen. Iknow your heart is broken. We are praying for you!

girls said...

Jen, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.

Julia & Family

Varna said...

Jen,
I am so sorry. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.