Monday, March 16, 2009

Loss of Pregnancy Symptoms

Well, I just don't know what to make of this. I know that pregnancy symptoms can change and disappear but something funky is going on: my breasts are not tender (but have been through out the entire pregnancy) the tiny skin tag that I had on my neck is gone (I had a couple of little skin tags when I was pregnant with Tyler that disappeared shortly after I gave birth), I have not felt the baby move in about 2 days (not that I felt him a lot anyway), and my belly area isn't as hard and appears to be a bit smaller.

I called the nurse at the OB's office and she said to come in. She said that all of the things I mentioned could likely mean nothing but she wants to ease my mind. I just feel like the kid who cried wolf because I've been to the OB 2 or 3 times in the past month with what I thought were problems. Everything was fine.

I'll update when I get back from the OB.

5 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

I'm praying for you Jen.

Amy J said...

Thinking of you, Jen.

Karen said...

Still prayin'

melissa said...

Jen..I am glad you are headed in into the doctor. I will say a little prayer..and check back today for an update. thinking of you all. Melissa C

Amy said...

saying prayers!