Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Back!

It would appear that I have taken a small break from my 'mental hell' tonight! Rick and I have been totally back to our old selves, busy being our old stupid selves. This is part of the reason why we fell in love with each other. We're both completely off our rockers and a lot of people don't get it BUT we get each other. I admit that over the years the stupid Rick and Jen come out less and less, which really is a shame because we get such a kick out of it. You are probably wondering what we do. Don't be afraid, it's not that bad. It's not stuff that you'd find funny; you'd just say, "Oh my gosh, those two are crazy!" But we like it. We need to be stupid more often! Poor Tyler. He's going to be one of those kids who brings his friends home and says, "Just ignore my parents. They're a little kooky!"

5 comments:

megan said...

Jen, this post makes me so happy! I'm so glad that you and Rick were able to have some good times together and remember the reasons you love each other so much. I'll be praying for many, many more nights like tonight!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Jen-this is why we love you!

Karen said...

Good for you! I like kooky Jen.

Robert, Jennifer and Peyton said...

me, too! Aren't we all a little kooky in our own rights? I feel the same, that I haven't been 'fun, silly Jen' in a long time and I miss her. When she does make an appearance, I love it! And Robert just rolls his eyes and laughs, probably thinking the same thing as me! To many more fun nights with Rick, Jen; it's good for everyone! Big hugs and dancing bugs! :o)

Unknown said...

glad to see kooky jen out and about... i've missed her.