Thursday, July 30, 2009

Prognosis Postive

Be forwarned that this may be TMI. I've been trying to get pregnant and I was 99% sure that it didn't happen this month. I'll spare you the details as to why I thought this. Yesterday I looked at my calendar and realized it was day 31 of my cycle and I'm typically a 28 day cycle kind of gal. Just to confirm what I already knew, that I was not pregnant, I took a test. I stared at the test and it quickly came back positive. I said aloud, "Okay, who's playing a joke on me?"

I took another one and it came back positive. I called my husband to tell him and he was happy. He said, "You don't sound happy." I told him that I just didn't think I was pregnant and that it would be smart for me not to get excited. I'm wondering if it's a chemical pregnancy AKA a really early miscarriage. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms and that's unusual for me. Anyway, I took another test today and it as also positive and the line was not fainter from yesterday, which is a good sign. I made an OB appointment for next Wednesday.

My plan is to keep taking tests each morning for the next few days to see if the line gets fainter or darker. I just don't feel pregnant......

8 comments:

megan said...

Praying for you!!!

Carainn said...

wonderful news

I will praying for you

Amy said...

Congrats! Think positive, positive thoughts!!!!!!!

melissa said...

Joyful..joyful! Stay positive..thanks for bringing an extra smilt to my face today. Congrats!

MELISSA said...

congrats jenn... I will be praying for all of you!!!!!

Amber Greenawalt said...

lots of postive thoughts, prayers and energy being sent your way!!!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

(((Jen))))

Carainn said...

How are you today ?