Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where is it?

I cannot find gasoline anywhere. I keep calling local gas stations. The one I forgot to call on my list until a few minutes ago said, "We just ran out of gas." Darn, what are the odds? Rick has so little gas that his buddy is picking him up for work tomorrow. Thank goodness for that. I think I'm going to stay up all night to periodically call because I'm too wound up anyway. (Most of you probably know that I have sleeping problems anyway.) It's 12:20 am now. I just watched the movie No Country for Old Men which was quite good by the way. I'll update once I get some gas! Looks like it will be an large Starbucks coffee for me in the morning!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hope you find some. The one place I went by last night was out. If I see some today, I'll give you a call.