Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baby Shower - Mission Accomplished


I hosted Karen's shower today. I think it went pretty well. I owe my husband a huge thank you for taking care of Tyler practically the whole weekend so I could prepare for it. THANK YOU, RICK!! It seemed like people had a nice time and I think Karen got some nice gifts. Thank you to everyone for coming and thank you, Nicola, for all of your help. :-) The photo is of Tyler playing with the balloons left from the baby shower later that day. He had a blast with those balloons!

3 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

I had a great time. Thanks Jenn!

Amy J said...

It was a great shower, Jen. Thanks for hosting!

I'm craving that Harris Teeter dip... I foresee a HT trip in my near future! :)

Karen said...

I can't thank you and Nic enough for all your efforts. I had a great afternoon and so appreciate everyone's thoughfulness.
:-) Karen