Friday, September 12, 2008

Small World

Ty and I were out this morning running an errand and I had to do a double-take. For about a second I thought I was back in Phoenix. We were in a parking lot when I saw a Honda Element SUV with an Arizona license plate with a plate cover frame that said "Midway" (the car dealership) and "I-17 and Bell Rd.". Phoenix is a LARGE place but that dealership is only 6 miles away from the house that we sold before we moved to Charlotte!

I pulled into the parking space next to this SUV in hopes that the driver would soon return. I just had to say "hi"! (Doesn't this sound like something I'd do?) After all, the vehicle looked friendly because it 3 decals of sea turtles on the back windshield and everyone knows that sea turtles are a symbol of friendliness. I figured that the driver might be, too. Well, the driver didn't come back after 5 minutes and I had a lot of stuff to do so we left. What a small world.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Wish you were back here! Love ya!