Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Out to Prove Me Wrong

This is a tad ironic. I called Tyler's case coordinator yesterday to express my concerns about his verbal development. (She wasn't there so I left a message.) I also e.mailed Kat to seek her opinion about it since her son is just 5 weeks younger than Tyler. As if he was out to prove me wrong, these are the things that came out of Tyler's mouth yesterday afternoon at his Physical Therapy session at Plaza Fiesta:
"It's steep. I need help."
"It's so orange!"
"It's high. I need help."
"Let's slide."

Hmmmm.

4 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

These guys will keep us on our toes!

megan said...

Way to go, Tyler!

Unknown said...

this is the same disease that causes a child with a fever of 105 to be perfectly fine by the time you get them to the doctor. tyler's goal in life is to drive you insane... is it working!!?? : )

horray for his great sentences though!

Anonymous said...

It's JP. You know, I wish Tyler would talk while I'm around. =]