Saturday, July 26, 2008

Little Things Ty Does That Make Me Smile & Laugh

I know that anyone who has children will be able to relate to this completely. There are things my child does that are so darn cute and he isn't even trying to make me laugh most of the time. He's just funny. On the flip side of that, there are some funny and odd things I've said to him. My favorite is, "Tyler, will you stop mushing sausage in your hair?" He likes to put sticky/foody fingers in his ears and behind the ears. I have also said, "Tyler please do not bite the couch or please don't stare at me while I'm trying to use the bathroom (toilet)." I can think of so many other ways in which his personality is just way too adorable. There have been times in which I would love to be a fly on the wall and just observe him for a couple of hours. Granted, I do observe him but it can be easily interrupted by life: doing dishes, laundry, blogging (I am observing and blogging right now. Tyler just ran into the TV and Rick asked him if he's okay. Tyler said, "Yeah, I'm fine." He had never said anything like that before. Anyway, I think I will post more of the everyday funny things. Rick and I think Tyler is hilarious but I suppose all parents think that....but trust me....Tyler is hilarious!

No comments: