Monday, July 7, 2008

4th and 5th of July

We went over to the Jagers' house for the 4th of July to watch Jeff set off fireworks off of the dock. Tyler did not like it. The sound really bothered him! We put Tyler inside; Rick and I took turns staying inside with him. I felt badly for Tyler but it was pretty cool watching the fireworks being set off from the dock over the lake.

The next night we went to Showmars with the Holmes'. Rick and I are used to Tyler taking food off our plates but the funniest thing happened. As soon as we all received our meals, Tyler pulled Dave's plate toward him and took food off it. I had to do a double take because I had never seen him do that to anyone else's plate before. Dave and Joni have a 3 year old so they are rather understanding of toddler community property.

No comments: