Monday, July 14, 2008

HSG Results & Being Sorry

I had the HSG procedure today in which dye was injected into my uterus and fallopian tubes. This was loads of fun as I'm sure you can imagine. Everything was completely fine. Have to talk to the doctor to see what is next. In the meantime, I'm allowed to keep trying to get pregnant.

On a separate note, Rick was taking care of Tyler on Saturday night. Tyler proceeded to take his meal and cup of water and made a huge mess on his tray. He likes to 'paint' with his food and drinks. Rick came over to Ty and said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Rick felt badly that he raised his voice and said, "I'm sorry, Tyler. I shouldn't have been loud." Tyer retorted, "You're sorry? I'm sorry!"

2 comments:

megan said...

Right after my HSG I got pregnant with the twins :) Let's hope it happens quickly for you too :)

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Great news Jenn!! My fingers and toes are crossed!