Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Person

I am happy to report that I feel like a new person. I'm doing so much better than I was a week ago. It's rather astonishing actually. I saw my new therapist yesterday and I like her quite a bit. She has many patients who are both pregnant and who have depression issues. It was good for me to get out and spend time with people this week. I need to continue to do so.

Tyler started school this week. He seems to like it a lot! Friday was cut short; I had to go pick him up after only a few hours because of a miscommunication. I was supposed to attend a parent orientation that I was not told about. I was not able to attend it on that particular day so they called me and told me to pick him up. Whatever. I felt badly for Tyler because he was having such a good time at school.

I decided to treat him to his favorite food of pizza at CiCi's. It worked out well because we ran into Danelle and Jacob Brown. It was so nice to see them. Ty and I were finished eating but he hung out with them while they ate.

2 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Yay! Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Robert, Jennifer and Peyton said...

I'm thinking about you, Jen - take care!