Friday, January 16, 2009

15 Weeks and Counting

I saw the midwife today and we heard the heart beat. :-) I go for my ultrasound in 3 weeks. Part of me does not want to know the sex of the baby but part of me does. What should I do? Ugggg. Rick wants to know but I'm going to pull rank (hee hee)if I don't want to know. Someone from a medical company is going to come to our house to teach me how to do the progesterone injections myself. That's great; I won't have to go to the OB's office each week. Also, if I go out of town for a week in late March/early July (a story for another time) I'll be able to just take the shot with me and not worry about anything. Grow little fetus, grow!

2 comments:

~sheri~ said...

Yeah!! I am glad things are going well with the baby. I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the sex either. But Matt did and he made a good point, it will be a suprise whenever you find out. He wanted to be suprised when he wasn't stressed over the birth. Just food for thought.

megan said...

I think we've talked about this before, but I totally vote for the surprise. Having done both (a couple of times) I LOVED the surprise so much more than finding out :)