Saturday, December 13, 2008

Preschool Update

I have more details regarding Tyler's preschool. The school is called Amay James and is about 11 miles away from our house. Rick will be able to take him in the morning sometimes as it is only slightly out of his way to work. The school hours are 9:15am-3:15pm and I'm happy about that. The other choice at a different school is 7:30am-1:45pm. As most of you know, Tyler is not an early bird. He will receive a free snack and lunch each day. I'm assuming it's at least semi-healthy food?

I plan on being quite involved in his schooling. I will offer to volunteer in the classroom. I'd like many opportunities to observe him and the other kiddos. He'll start school in January. The only thing I don't know yet is which days of the week he'll attend. I know I said I was excited to have a lot of time to clean and organize but I think it will be hard to be away from my baby for such an extended period of time on his school days.

1 comment:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Tyler is going to love preschool! (so are you!!!)