Monday, December 29, 2008

Glad It's Over!

This is what I have to say about Christmas.....we will not be going out of town next year or for many years to come! At least not by airplane. Now I finally understand why most of my mommy friends have mini-vans, pack their kids and bags in it, and drive to where they need to go! Tyler was very well behaved on our plane ride to and from NY but the poor kid threw up mid-flight! We got back into Charlotte at 12:30am this morning, struggled with all of the luggage, and when when we got to our car the battery was dead. Luckily there was a staff member working in long term parking who have us a jump start. We made it home at 2am. I'll spare you all of the other details of our interesting Christmas!

1 comment:

megan said...

I want to hear all of the details!!! Did you have an altercation with any airport employees this time? Yes, this is exactly why we load up the van. Well, this and the cost of plane tickets for 6....