Friday, December 19, 2008

Fetus, Sweet Fetus

I'm 11 1/2 weeks along now and had an ultrasound today. The fetus was really active and it was fun to watch. The ultrasound took a LONG time because the tech was trying to get certain specific measurements. I will start progesterone shots in five weeks and will have them every week until I give birth. Are you jealous? hee hee. The shots will help to prevent preterm labor like I had with Tyler. I feel comfortable at this point telling all family and friends about the pregnancy. I still have quite a bit of nausea in the late afternoon/early evening. The midwife said that I need to make sure I have a tiny snack a few hours after lunch to help prevent the nausea. Here are the name we have picked out:
boy - Kevin Joshua
girl - Shaylee Jordan (the same name we would have used if Tyler would have been a girl)

If you will please say a prayer that the little fetus continues to thrive, I would appreciate it. :-)

5 comments:

Carainn said...

Wonderful News.
I love the name,
I have a brother Kevin.

Thinking of you
Love Carainn

Unknown said...

: )

~sheri~ said...

Such encouraging news! I will keep you in my prayers. The best of luck with your dad's visit.

Amber Greenawalt said...

I have not had a chance yet to tell you CONGRATULATIONS! I will pray for you and the little life inside you. :)

MELISSA said...

Saying parayers your way!!!