Thursday, December 4, 2008

First Sentences

Tyler said three sentences in a row just a little while ago. He's never said a full sentence, let alone three. Tyler was sitting in bed with me and the cat. Rick was also there as he has today off. Anyway, Tyler said, "It's a big cat. It's a fat cat. It's a black cat." (For the record, the cat isn't fat, he's pretty skinny but has a ton of poofy fur.)

Ty's speech has been rather delayed but it seems that in the past few months he's saying more and more. His favorite word is "no" which I'm sure you can imagine Rick and I are estatic about. Not!

3 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

That is so cute!! I love that Brady is now talking too.

We missed you today at Munchkins!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Tyler!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I don't know what you're talking about, saying he doesn't speak in sentences. He just typed me a really long, well worded email :)