Monday, June 29, 2009

Church Home

I am pleased to say that I've found a church home at Good Shepherd. Not just a church. A church home. A place that I feel like I can go each week and take Tyler so he can learn about God and Christ. I tried out Christ the King and liked it but it didn't feel like a church home. I attended Life Point many times but the music and singing didn't capture my heart. I've been going to Bible Study at Church at Charlotte for quite a while and the only reason I have not considered it a place for my church home is because it's kind of far away located Caramel and Colony Roads. (But thank you Megan for introducing me to that church.)Seeing that there are several churches just within a few minutes of my house I figured that I'd try all of them out before expanding the geographic radius. Well, Good Shepherd is wonderful. I feel like it's a church that I can get involved in and Tyler can thrive. I am very happy about this. :-)

3 comments:

megan said...

I'm so happy for you :)

Amy said...

Yeah, we LOVE GSUMC!!!!

Unknown said...

So glad for you!