Sunday, November 16, 2008

We Shall Wait and See

I hesitated to write about this but I think it would be therapeutic for me. I am almost 7 weeks pregnant. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday. The big question looms over me will there be a heartbeat? (I've had 3 miscarriages.)I truly trust God, that whatever is best will happen. But I keep worrying and then I feel guilty about worrying. I know that God knows what is best for me. He may or may not want me to have a second child. It will all work out exactly how it is supposed to. My brain believes that but my heart wants what it wants - a sibling for Tyler.

I was joking with my hubby this evening that I am surely showing signs of pregnancy because I cried after a team was eliminated from The Amazing Race. Talk about being hyper-emotional. Also, my sense of smell is quite heightened and my boobs are tender. I keep taking pregnancy tests to make sure the positive line isn't getting any fainter. Thank you cheap dollar store pregnancy tests. I've taken about 20 of them in the past 3 weeks!

6 comments:

MELISSA said...

Jen congrats! I hope all will work out for the best for you and your family. Trust god and believe that it will!!. Im happy for you, and I hope to hear great news soon

Amy said...

I was hoping that was what your "condition" was! Congrats and I'll say lots of prayers for you. Don't worry, you have done all you can and let God take care of the rest! Stay positive!

Karen said...

I've been praying for you and rooting for the little embryo! Congrats and stay positive!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Congrats Jen! I will keep my fingers crossed and hope to hear good news from you on Wednesday

Unknown said...

jen, you know i've been praying for you and the baby! i will be thinking of you on wednesday...

Nic said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow- stay positive!!