Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sicky Sickerson

People, I am about at the end of my rope and I know you can relate. We've been sick at the Burns' house for about 3 weeks with only a day or two of respite in between outbreaks. Poor Tyler has been the most sick. Rick has managed to stay well (knock on wood) and I've had a nasty head cold. Let me be honest with you, I am the biggest baby when I have a head cold. I HATE having a stuffy nose and I use nasal spray more than I'm supposed to which makes it worse. I'm like a drug addict who needs her next fix. Seriously. At least nasal spray is only $5 a bottle. Just kidding. I have sick sense of humor sometimes.

Thank goodness my husband takes complete care of Tyler once he gets home from work when I'm sick. Last night I went to bed at 6:30pm. Thanks, Rick. :-)

Staying home so much is DEPRESSING.

2 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

I hope you guys are feeling better! I love this time of year but panic about every sniffle!

megan said...

I feel your pain. However, I'm getting SO much accomplished by having to stay home and saving so much money by not shopping :) Although I've spent some here and there on ebay ;) Get well soon! I've been loading up on zicam :)