Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm in Love

Rick asked me what I want for my birthday. I didn't want anything except for a Starbucks gift card. That was until I saw this week's Target ad....there it was....so pretty.....the Dyson Ball. He could see the eyes widen as I looked at the picture. There was no way I was going to ask for a vacuum with a hefty price tag like that. Well, Rick and Tyler surprised me with it. I am in love....with the Dyson Ball. It works really well and is light. As Rick put it together tonight Tyler played in the box. Here are two pics.

6 comments:

melissa said...

Congrats on the Dyson. You will love it! I remembe the day I got my Dyson..it felt like Christmas! Happy Birthday...you will have the cleanest carpet on the block! Melissa C

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Happy Birthday, Jen! Isn't it funny how vacuum cleaners can make our day?

megan said...

I ADORE my Dyson!!! I, too, remember the day I got mine :)

Carainn said...

Dyson days I am in love with mine.

Happy Birtday.
love Carainn

Unknown said...

happy birthday jen and enjoy your new relationship!!

Amy J said...

Awesome present! Happy Birthday!