Friday, August 1, 2008

Clothes, Clothes, Clothes

This morning Tyler and I were up in his room so that he could play. I started going through his clothes to weed out what is getting too small and incorporated clothes that will soon fit. I love going through the clothes. I have fond memories of "playing" with his clothes before he was born. I was, and still am, like a little girl playing with her doll's clothes. Can you relate to this? This reminds me that he is getting bigger and bigger. It is bittersweet. My baby boy is almost 3. The good thing about him being petite is that I get to enjoy the 'smallness' a little longer; some babies and toddlers grow so quickly. I like having a little peanut. Besides, we get more use out of the clothes. hee hee.

2 comments:

megan said...

I love going through the clothes too! It's funny when I see the girls sitting on the floor playing with their doll clothes and I'm sitting right next to them going through tubs of their clothes. Guess we girls never really outgrow that game :)

Amy J said...

I love it too! Course now so does Ava, which means I dont' get to do much of the picking out anymore... she wants to pick out her own clothes. :( The things I pick out tend to get left in the closet, rarely worn.