Monday, April 12, 2010

One Month in Review - Part 2

Way to grow, Corey! At today's one month well visit his weight was 8 lbs. 5 oz. and his length was 20 1/2 inches. Both figures are in the 10-25% percentile. This means he's up 2 lbs 5 oz from his birth weight and has grown 2 1/2 inches. Dr. Smoak was very pleased. I told him the concerns I mentioned in the first segment of this post and as usual, he put my mind at ease. On the way out of the office there was a scale and I couldn't help but to hop on. Down another 10 lbs! I had lost all of the baby weight of 16 lbs. before leaving the hospital and the additional 10 lbs. must be a result of pumping milk and not having much time to eat.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

so happy for you jen! keep up the good work - both of you!!!

megan said...

YAY! Great job Jen and Corey!!!