Monday, June 9, 2008

He Gave it Away!

I have finally started my blog! Tyler just did something that was too funny not to blog it. Whenever he throws something in the trash he claps for himself. I was just sitting at the computer and he came up to me and clapped. I thought to myself, "Hmmm, I wonder what he just threw way," knowing that it must have something suspicious. I looked in the trash and he had thrown away the disposable eye patch he was supposed to be wearing. (He has a slightly lazy eye and we patch for two hours a day.) I said, "Hey, your two hours aren't up." Since the patch was on top of the trash and was not touching anything gross, I put it back on him. The reason this is funny to me and Rick is that if Tyler had not clapped, we would not have ever noticed that the patch was taken off early! The gig was up!

5 comments:

Carainn said...

Welcome to the blog world.
Tyler is a funny little boy.
hope to se you on Thursday :)

looking forward to your next post.

love Carainn.

megan said...

Welcome to blogging! It's great fun :)

Amy J said...

Yay, another blogger!

Tracy said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! You'll love it!

Steele Creek Moms Club said...

Great story Jen. I love how well we know our own kids. I never used to understand how my Mom always knew what I was up to but now I get it. Kids are smart, but we are smarter (most of the time). Anyways welcome to the world of blogging. It's wonderful. Hugs!!
Mary